Start a new topic

(PROBLEM) software update

I have tried multiple times to download the software update. I have waited the 10 min. I made sure it was in the charging case. I made sure it stayed next to the phone. I made sure the phone was awake one time by keeping the screen awake ( for 10min). Is this going to be fixed. I cant as of now get texts or incoming calls shown on the striiv touch. Am I doing something wrong?

My device has been updating for around two hours... I think that it's not really updating but it just crashed....

I hate the "updates exist" prompt, and updating seems to be a waste of time because it's not happening...

I am having the same problem...just stays at connecting. If I force quit the app, it can still pair  until it tries to update...tried with and without the cradle. Tried placing the Touch on different sides as well as on the phone...

Very disappointing.  Seems like 5 days is a long time without any response from support.  This doesn't bode well for the product quality.

Hi Susana - can you click on the "feedback" option in the main menu of the Striiv app, and file a ticket that way? That will let us take a look at the Striiv logs on your phone, so we can see what might be preventing you from updating!

I emailed them and they emailed me directions today to fix the issue which did work. You need to Factory reset the Touch and then allow it to update. 

Thanks Molly. I figured this out by dumb luck and now my Touch won't count at all. Any ideas?
I'm having the same problem as all of you about the update. Don't know how to reset to factory .
Login or Signup to post a comment